Music Timeline: 1956/images/news_slider/photos/1956-Little-Richard-Long-Tall-Sally.jpgmain_image_link_end
Video Of The Day: March 30th, 2015/images/news_slider/photos/20150330-Halovox-iGod.jpgmain_image_link_end
Band Of The Month: March 2015/images/news_slider/photos/2015-03-Combichrist.jpgmain_image_link_end
Video Of The Day: March 29th, 2015/images/news_slider/photos/20150329-Saliva-Ladies-And-Gentlemen.jpgmain_image_link_end
2015 North America Tour: March 29th, 2015/images/news_slider/photos/201503-Combichrist-Filter-Tour.jpgmain_image_link_end
Tweets by @MusicEternal1
Neu Zaum give a special presentation of the EP version of their song Albion.
- Draven Taylor On Mystery Gothic Radio
- $500 Donation In Ric's Memory
- Happy St. Patrick's Day
- Diverje Fundraiser For The Grand Betrayal CD Release
- Robb Blak, A DJ And So Much More
- Nephilim by DUB T CHA
- In Darkness by Level 2.0
- Wolf by Resistent Project
- Corsten's Countdown: Episode 402
- Bella Lune Tranzendance Vlog Week 5 Update
February 3rd, 1959, is a sad day in the world of music. Three great artists perished, yet the music played on.
- Buddy Holly, Rock & Roll Genius
- The Day Music Died, Then And Today
- Daniel Campos Shows A New Option For Musicians
- The Fair Use Laws In The United States
- Copyrights Vs. GCC Vs. Public
- YouTube Rewind: 2013, More Than Meets The Eye
- Location Is The More Than Just Geography In Music
- 3 Core Parts For Music Artist Success
Mike Hoffman is of the US based band, Level 2.0. Level 2.0 brings EBM, Synthpop, and Electro-Industrial into one powerful blend in their music.
- Interview: Robert Steen-Antonsen Of Liquid Grey
- Interview: Sebastian Komor
- Interview: Kris Vlad of Vlad In Tears
- Interview: Steve Fearon from Ghost In The Static
- Interview: Manix Salazar of Pail
- Interview: Bloodlust VII of Dungeon Of Wizard
- Interview: Lori Crandall
- Interview: Jack Whitaker of Scarlet Harmonies
- Draven Presents Promo: Interviews For All In Music!
- 2011 Interview: Klutæ
After doing preparation concerts with bands like, Diverje, Combichrist is hitting March with a vengence.
Fulfillment Merch has recently put up some of the ture rarities in KMFDM posters.
- Ministry Mondays: Week 8
- Another Me/It's Obvious by Radiomun
- Blak Magik Essentials by Robb Blak
- Tranzendance by Bella Lune
- Let's Face It (For Maui and Hector Dolphins) by Ocean
- Ministry Mondays: Week 7
- COMA Magazine Presents: The Oontzcast Files
- Starvation by My Hidden Sin
- The Things You Said (Piano DM Tribute) by Alexis Voice
- Rock Me Amadeus (Falco cover) by The Gothsicles
Long Tall Sally was the 1956 follow up hit by Little Richard.
Microwaved is the creation of the sagely skills of Gabe Wilkinson.
- Angels (1995 Version) by Rozz Williams
- Reunion by Daping Naoki
- Dance With Me (Sebastian Komor Remix) by Alphaville
- Black Number 1 by Type O Negative
- Pray by Nox Interna
- Algorithm Of None (Dying Motion) by Aeon Sable
- Face Like That by Pet Shop Boys
- Pong by Eisenfunk
- Shelter (Single Edit) by Icon Of Coil
- Another Perfect Day by Boom Boom Satellites
Some may think that Gothic Rock is dead, but Obsolete Memories is among the rare few bands that are providing a fresh take in this genre of music.
- Object ÆP by Leæther Strip
- Ghost In The Machine by Ghost In The Machine
- RE:MIT:TENT by NOIR
- Love Under Will by Liquid Grey
- 4.4U [2013.02] Compilation from Alfa Matrix
- White Blood Cells by Schultz
- Tron: Legacy Soundtrack by Daft Punk
- Beating A Dead Horse-The Relax And Ride It Single by Alter Der Ruine
- The World Of Faderhead by Faderhead
- Silent World by Destroid