Quote Of The Day:/images/news_slider/photos/20150727-Music-is-moonlight.jpgmain_image_link_end
Video Of The Day: July 27th, 2015/images/news_slider/photos/20150727-Radiomun-Tot-On-The-Mun.jpgmain_image_link_end
Tweets by @MusicEternal1
Toad The Wet Sprocket have been touring the United States for a large chunk of 2015.
- DSBP Records On Discogs
- Ferry Corsten Live Performance At EDC
- Illusion by Resistent Project
- A Change To Improve The Standards In 101
- Preview Of Composing Serenity by Come With Reverse
- Corsten's Countdown: Episode 419
- Member Spotlight
- Goodbye EDN
- Chaos Tempers More In Music Eternal
- Daily Events And Events Update!
The upcoming game, Mortal Kombat X, shatters all expectations.
- The Big Bopper, You Know What He Liked
- Ritchie Valens, Equality In Music
- Buddy Holly, Rock & Roll Genius
- The Day Music Died, Then And Today
- Daniel Campos Shows A New Option For Musicians
- The Fair Use Laws In The United States
- Copyrights Vs. GCC Vs. Public
- YouTube Rewind: 2013, More Than Meets The Eye
- Location Is The More Than Just Geography In Music
- 3 Core Parts For Music Artist Success
Mike Hoffman is of the US based band, Level 2.0. Level 2.0 brings EBM, Synthpop, and Electro-Industrial into one powerful blend in their music.
- Interview: Robert Steen-Antonsen Of Liquid Grey
- Interview: Sebastian Komor
- Interview: Kris Vlad of Vlad In Tears
- Interview: Steve Fearon from Ghost In The Static
- Interview: Manix Salazar of Pail
- Interview: Bloodlust VII of Dungeon Of Wizard
- Interview: Lori Crandall
- Interview: Jack Whitaker of Scarlet Harmonies
- Draven Presents Promo: Interviews For All In Music!
- 2011 Interview: Klutæ
Toad The Wet Sprocket have helped define Alternative Rock and Folk Rock.
- Touch My Junk by Fisting Famous People
- For Me by Little Muddy
- Gurth by Flashes
- In One Drunken Swoop by Pumping The Tragus
- The Hits Volume II: The Remixes by Yurameshi
- Well, I Don't See Why Not, Volume One by Various Artists
- Sigh Of Relief by Tracer Flare
- Hymns For Machines by Trinity Ward
- Flesh Tendrils by Handwrist
- He Stretches Out The North Over The Void And Hangs The Earth On Nothing by Handwrist
Puttin' On the Ritz is probably the most iconic song for Taco.
Some may think that Gothic Rock is dead, but Obsolete Memories is among the rare few bands that are providing a fresh take in this genre of music.
- Object ÆP by Leæther Strip
- Ghost In The Machine by Ghost In The Machine
- RE:MIT:TENT by NOIR
- Love Under Will by Liquid Grey
- 4.4U [2013.02] Compilation from Alfa Matrix
- White Blood Cells by Schultz
- Tron: Legacy Soundtrack by Daft Punk
- Beating A Dead Horse-The Relax And Ride It Single by Alter Der Ruine
- The World Of Faderhead by Faderhead
- Silent World by Destroid